รหัสสินค้า : 453205
– ultra-fast closing non-return valve
– triple offset design with inclined conical sealing system
– optimum flow opening characteristics
– inherent gravity closure
– low inertia
– all parts designed to tolerate high impact
– fast response
– butt weld ends (body length: ISO F5)
The FCV is a robust valve with low inertia moving parts to withstand very fast closure with complete reliability. The inclined tilting disc design ensures inherent gravity closure, stable operation, low pressure loss, and fast response.
The FCV can be supplied with a variety of control systems and accessories to suit customer requirements.
Where power assisted closure is specified, this will usually be by a direct acting pneumatic hydraulic or spring-return actuator operating via a pad, avoiding the friction of a shaft seal.
Body and disc are of forged or fabricated steel. The seat and disc tips are hard-faced.
The ADAMS exclusive inclined cone seal system guarantees freedom from jamming, positive shut-off, and long life with low maintenance requirements.
100 mm / 4 inches to 1200 mm / 48 inches
-196°C / -320°F to 950°C / 1742°F
– inspection/mounting port
– internal steam heating
– accessories for remote control
– flanged design